This position is for a Project Planning and Control Analyst in the contract management organization responsible for reimbursable order administration activities from receipt of customer inquiry to order close out. Order requirements, and requests for quote, are discussed with the customer to establish an understanding of the scope of work; and are evaluated internally to develop capability, capacity, cost, and delivery assessments. After Contract Management and the customer agree on terms, a contract is established, and schedules are released into the plant manufacturing operations system.
Summary of Duties:
- Applies project management and financial standards and processes in support of multiple projects
- Oversees and performs customer order management including contract scope, schedule, and cost.
- Coordinates preparation of external customer quotes, acting as primary point-of-contact for contract administration and demand management
- Significant interaction with Program Managers, Projects Managers, Customers and Finance personnel
- Assists Program Manager and Program Planning & Control (PP&C) in planning, and execution of major project/program assignments
- Contract reporting, analysis of project resource requirements, tracking annual plans outside the current fiscal schedule, processing costs transfers, reconciling cost discrepancies, supporting budget requests, tracking of purchasing issues or any otherfinancial transactions.
- May represent projects/programs on behalf of management.
- Guides and mentors new analysts.
- U.S. citizenship in order to obtain and maintain US Department of Energy "Q" level security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Program Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Production or Finance related field
- Solid understanding of Program Management methodology and order management
- Desire to utilize complex systems to provide analysis that will persuade the business to make fact based decisions
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ERP/MRP applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both oral and written
- Ability to work with multiple teams of people and inspire those teams to work together to reach a common goal
- Green Belt certification
- Primavera / Earned Value Management experience
Maintain schedule and track milestonesTrack budget and program financial dataCustomer Management Due to US export controllaws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status. Exempt
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Some TravelRequired
- Job ID: req115975.