Advanced Analytics RWE Manager
Location Multiple Locations
Managers in our Information Management practice focus on Business Development, Client Management, Delivery and People Development.
A Manager will develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
They also manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
From a Delivery perspective, they manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
These responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
Managers also perform the role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 4 years of experience leading research teams to conduct retrospective studies
- Depth in real world data and analytics, real world evidence (RWE), Translational Research, and/or other relevant Research Analytics in life sciences
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical/biotech R&D and/or commercial technologies
- At least 2 years of experience with EMR, Administrative Claims data sources and other observational data sets
- Experience with all aspects of designing and conducting retrospective studies such as statistical analysis plans, building analytical data sets, generating and translating results into insights
- Experience with advanced statistical methods for database studies
- Proven track record of translating functional requirements into technical specifications
- Experience with statistical analysis software such as SAS, R, Matlab
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage complex matrixed teams
- Ability to mentor and/or manage junior staff; onshore and offshore
- Weekly client-based travel, up to 80% (Monday — Thursday)
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired, advanced degree strongly preferred
- Database / data warehouse development and design experience; SQL Server and/or Oracle background a plus
- Hands on experience in cloud and Big Datatechnologies (Hadoop, Map Reduce, etc.) as well as traditional data management and warehousing techniques a plus
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Deep functional knowledge around life sciences analytic needs and IT systems
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a highly talented team.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel