Job Title: Project Engineer/Manager
1. Being a project engineer, he should be knowledgeable of entire process design across any process plant.
2. Must had good knowledge and experience in Energy savings/conservation projects.
3. Preferably a chemical/process engineering graduate and have a total of 10-12 year experience.
4. At least 2-3 years’ experience in project management with good coordination ability with plant internal stakeholders like (project managers, discipline engineers), vendors and contractors, equipment suppliers and procurement managers.
5. He must have managed small to medium sized CAPEX projects ranging from $200K USD to a $1Mn USD across Utilities, Process and Packaging Lines, Infrastructure and Administration buildings)
6. He will be responsible for executing projects of the above nature end-to-end.
7. Preparation of RFQ, sending to vendor, collecting of bids and bid walk through, negotiation, Issue of PO.
8. Upon finalizing of vendors and issue of PO, he has mange the installation and contactors day-to-day and manage the CAPEX, Cash flow and schedule effectively.
9. Must have familiarity with MS Office tools and MS Projects
10. Good knowledge on SAP and any other ERP systems.
Project Management, Communication, Coordination Ablity, MS Office, Ability to demonstrate leadership.
Candidates should have around 10 yrs experience with food and FMCG domain experience.
Also they should have both design and installation experience.
Should have managed some projects end to end (design through install) with contractors day to day activities management.
Candidate will be responsible for managing multiple small size projects upto $1 MM capex with accountable for P&L of project budget.
Design, P&ID, PFD, FEED, DE, Conceptual Design, Layout Generation, Review of Drawings, Generating technical and project specifications…
Keywords - equipment/piping installation management, manage contractors, Able to perform multidiscipline projects, capex management
Graduation in Process Engineering/Chemical Engineering