What We Do:
Temenos Group is a market leading banking software provider, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace. Headquartered in Geneva and with more than 55 offices worldwide, Temenos software is proven in over 2,000 customer deployments in more than 150 countries across the world. Temenos was the winner of the Best Core Banking Product in Banking Technology magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards for four consecutive years, and in 2015, Temenos topped both the Forrester and IBS Intelligence league tables for sales of mission-critical software for the banking and finance industry.
What We Need:
We are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant who will be responsible for providing technical support and expert advice to existing and future clients in North America throughout all implementation stages of the TEMENOS T24 Core Banking Software and/or other TEMENOS software products. The Senior Technical Consultant must be client-facing and focuses on more complex technical issues with little or no direct supervision, and provides guidance and coaching to less experienced Technical Consultants.
What You’ll Do:
- Focus on more complex technical implementation problems.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to less experienced consultants.
- Specialize in one or more of the following technical areas:
- Knowledge of T24 architecture (TAFJ) and use of TEMENOS Client service tools,
- Configuration of TEMENOS T24 modules or interfaces,
- T24 performance fine tuning (COB tuning & error handling),
- Knowledgeable in MS-SQL and Oracle DB fine tuning, J2EE Application Server (JBOSS/ WebSphere/WebLogic),
- Knowledge of T24 Data migration.
- Provide expertise to clients for additional enhancements and advice on best practices.
- Identify, define and coordinate any development activities that may occur during the implementation of TEMENOS products, such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems or conversion programs to be built.
- Install custom enhancements and validate technical setup and conduct necessary testing to ensure user acceptance and coordinate with the TEMENOS Product teams.
- Advise the client on the setting up of a production environment and on the running of the T24/TCB products including database administration.
- Provide clear and concise technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Conduct client technical training as necessary.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to the Project Manager in order to achieve project goals.
- Coordinate with the TEMENOS maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems encountered by the client are understood and resolved.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of five to eight years of experience in software technical consultancy in a banking environment.
- Knowledge of INFOBASIC, JAVA, ORACLE 9 (or above) operating systems, knowledge and familiarity with the functionality of UNIX, AS400 and NT, particularly disc structures. Exposure to mainframes.
- Any of the following key TEMENOS competencies are a plus:
- Knowledge of the TEMENOS T24 Core Banking System (Release 13 or higher) or other TEMENOS software solutions.
- T24 Parameter set-up, installation of fixes, close of business (COB) support
- T24 Customization
- T24 Architecture – TAFJ
- Arrangement Architecture (AA)
- Edge Connect
- Integration Framework
- Design Studio
- Web Services
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and writing – English).
- Willingness to travel to a client site up to 70% of the time as required.
- Any functional T24 knowledge a plus.