The Senior Visual Designer assists the design team by generating userexperience design deliverables across software project initiatives including visual design, prototyping, iconography, visual comps/redlines, branding and execution. You will work with programexperience leads to ensure that interactive and visual designs achieve the highest level of usability, desirability and customer satisfaction. This centers around your ability to distill complex problems into intuitive, clean, user-friendly designs while generating the appropriate workflow specifications and behaviors for development teams within the boundaries of existing DesignLanguage Guidelines.
• Undergraduate degree and 4+ years relevant experience or Graduate degree in a related field, plus 2+ years relevant experience
• Submission of portfolio link or attachment with application/resume
• Requires strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator).
• Strong skillset in digital design with an emphasis on Windows, mobile (iOS/Android), and web User Interfaces.
• Must be up to date with the latest in interactive and visual design trends.
• Knowledgeable in typography, color, space, layout, texture, and visual design for branding/commerce environments.
• Familiar with User Experience concepts, Information Architecture, and software brand strategy.
• Demonstrates the ability to process and integrate research studies, reports, trends, data, and information into plans, deliverables, and recommendations.
• Able to manage work assignments and relationships with senior designers
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That’s what we’re about.
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Engineering Development
Job ID: R16979