Regional Sales Manager (WI)
Date: Oct 7, 2017
Location: Schofield, WI, US, 54476
Responsible for the development, management, and supervision of the respective sales region to achieve order volume and profitability objectives. This role must facilitate effective communication between the customer, business partners, and Greenheck product managers. Focus is primarily external. Overall sales effort will be consistent with corporate objectives and values.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide daily service to all customers including reps, contractors, manufacturers, building owners, architects, engineers, etc.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and practices to increase Greenheck's market share and the effectiveness of our specific representatives.
- Prospect, sign, and develop the best sales people available to strengthen our market position.
- Manage all sales partners to maximize coverage while minimizing conflicts.
- Travel to visit reps in assigned territory. Travel will be approx. 50%.
- Participate in customer dinners and events while not traveling. This will include some evenings and weekends.
- Attend trade shows, product shows and make calls on customers and business partners, contractors and consulting engineers as required to keep informed on activities and changes in the market place.
- Identify specific requirements for performance, product features, options, accessories, and application for existing, new or redesigned products.
- Effectively communicate and help implement marketing programs with our customers and business partners to create value-added service and overcome price objections.
- Provide training support and customer service support as required.
- Manage price discounts to profitable levels.
- Monitor the market regarding pricing levels and delivery needs.
- Identify competing products and make Greenheck's salient selling features apparent.
- Effectively communicate requirements to Greenheck product managers, which includes: specials, product needs, pricing savings, program needs, literature and videos. Serve as a consultant to the product teams bringing product feedback back from the field.
- Provide leadership and direction to the sales teams for your territory.
- Manage resources to the levels committed to in the budget.
- Continually look for ways to improve internal operating procedures as they apply to sales support. Modifications will increase both customer service and Greenheck productivity levels, and will include cooperation from MIS, credit, production scheduling and shipping.
- Coordinate factory visits to the “Education Center” with the appropriate internal people.
- Work with marketing and engineering to establish priorities and schedules for product development.
- Interface with program coordinators for: CAPS, RGA's, QD/Quick Build/Stock and RPA's.
Work requires a professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, which is equivalent to that which would be acquired by completing a regular four-year college program.
Minimum 5 -10years of experiencerequired.