Commercial Credit Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
Commercial Credit Analyst... Des Moines/Ames, Iowa Marketplace
My client, an Iowa based community bank, is searching for a Commercial Credit Analyst for the Des Moines/Ames marketplace. This position will report to the Vice President/Business Banker. Four primary responsibilities are required for this position. (1). This position will serve as the loan analyst for the commercial department and provide support for the banks Business Bankers. This will include loan analysis and preparing the loan presentations for credit committee. (2). This position will help control the quality of the portfolio through accurate risk rating and periodic file review. (3). This position will help adhere to policy and assist with implementation of procedures for commercial lending. (4), This position will have various aspects of loan servicing including new loan activity, controlling past dues and loan file exceptions and generally controlling the quality of own loan portfolio.
Other Duties: (Specific duties available upon request)
* Loan Analysis
* Loan Review and Control
* Loan Policy
Competencies: (Specific information available upon request)
* Customer Orientation
* Commercial Lending and Analysis
* Co-Worker Relationships
* Oral/Written Communication
* Problem Solving
* Professional Conduct
* Project Management
* Time Management
* Bachelor degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or five to ten years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Minimum of two years commercial underwriting or loan review related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Three or more years experience in credit analyzing.