The Towers Account Manager supports the Area sales efforts by tracking application progress, accelerating rent commencement cycle times, “trouble shooting” project delays, and providing sales related updates to customers and functional partners as required. The Towers Account Manager is focused on managing and accelerating revenue projects that are in process for our customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as inside sales specialist by tracking, managing and accelerating revenue projects driven into the district by the Market Sales Manager.
- Serve as the primary sales support contact internally allowing the Market Sales Manager(s) to be out in the field doing the selling of Crown’s products and services. Be well versed and able to communicate project specific details (status, timelines, etc.) to the Market Sales Manager(s).
- Manage existing revenue generating projects, “trouble shoot” when needed with carriers and company employees to assure that projects are completed within budget, on time, and to complete customer satisfaction.
- Respond, resolve and direct all inbound customer requests/inquiries filtering for sales leads and opportunities.
- Communicate frequently with applicable teams and internal departments to maintain an accurate, current understanding of existing and upcoming customer projects and issues. Follow-up on all installations with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Serve as primary contact with customers in directing workflow from project kickoff to implementation to ensure customer satisfaction by quickly and effectively handling all customer issues at a site-specific level.
- Ensure the sales dashboard is compliant with work in progress and that the information is current and accurate.
- Support Tower, Development & Relocation (TD & R) sales efforts
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of contract conditions and MLA pricing terms for customers in geographic area.
- Attend customer and internal deployment meetings as needed ensuring an outstanding customer experience and making every effort to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Keep Area Director Sales and Market Sales Managers well informed regarding sales performance, opportunities, and customer satisfaction issues.
- Support Market Sales Manager(s) to ensure that customers are satisfied with all business relations and projects. Conduct strategic planning activities with sales, Assets, Operations and Licensing partners to ensure customers’ project or service needs are anticipated and met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years sales or project management experience in the wireless or telecommunications industry
- Established relationships with key wireless contacts
- A valid driver’s license is required