DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, including mobile strategy, mobile UX and app solutions, omni-channel commerce, mobile brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure mobile device, app and data management. The company’s commitment to excellence in service delivery has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices all around the world. The company has been named one of the Top 2014 Workplaces in the Washington DC area by the Washington Post, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US.
About the Opportunity
DMI is currently seeking to hire an Functional Analyst Journeyman.
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements.
- Identifes required tasks and their interrelationships
- Indentifies resources required for each task.
- Coordinates team technical evaluations.analyses and studies.
- Manages the fact-finding, analysis and development of hypothesis/conclusions, production of final reports and delivery of presentations
- Prepares reports and gives presentations documenting analyses, project status, risks and issues, etc.
creates and updates documentation
Duties and Responbilities:
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable
- BA/BS AND 6 years comparable experience;
- MA/MS (or Industry Standard Certification)
- 2 years comparable experience
- Technical writing
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Job ID 2017-14462