- Assist with defining new products in support of the overall strategic plan.
- Prepare, and review cost & schedule estimates for hardware and software effort for new products.
- Assess existing hardware and software solutions to identify its capabilities and deficiencies for new products.
- Participate in the planning and creation of product roadmaps and technology requirements.
- Analyze new product opportunities and lead new product projects.
- Provide a prompt technical solution for new business opportunities.
- Prepare technical presentations for potential new customers.
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate new product capabilities to customers.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and white papers for production of new products.
- Aid with new products from prototype through to production.
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare new product proposals and white papers.
- Analyze and extract customer requirements from customer contract documents.
- Write product Qualification test plans and procedures.
- Write reports as required by customer contract such as reliability, EMI, and environmental.
- Participate in Qualification testing of new product.
- Provide system expertise and knowledge in the development of new product.
- AS9100 Quality Standards.
- A strong technical background in test and electrical design.
- Windows, MS Office products, and Linux.
Education and Experience:
This role requires a BS in Electrical Engineering and 10+ years of experience in systems engineering and new product development, preferably in the defense or aerospace industry.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.