What IT Management contributes to Cardinal Health
IT Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction across multiple Information Technology disciplines.
This Director overseas all of the ITSM/ITIL Processed for EIT. Responsibilities include process ownership of:
- Problem Resolution
- Incident management
- Root cause analysis
- Change Management
- Daily Incident Review
Also accountable for:
- Standard and Ad-Hoc IT operational reporting (Labor, SLA, workforce management)
- ITSM Tool - Service Now
- Continuous Improvements
- Major Releases
- Service Now Relationship Management
- Numerify Reporting Tools
- Client Aligned Teams (CAT)
- Work across all EIT teams to ensure we have the most effective processes and tools.
- Owns/Drives LRTS initiatives for all of Shared Services.
- Position overseas 3 Managers, Multiple supervisors and approximately 30 employees.
- Bachelors and Advanced Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years experience in related field preferred
- Prior supervisory experiencepreferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Provides leadership to managers and experienced professional staff may also manage front line supervisors
- Manages an organizational budget
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Assists in the development of functional strategy
- Decisions have an extended impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with internal and/or external leaders, including senior management
- Persuades others into agreement in sensitive situations while maintaining positive relationships