More information about this job
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline salescompensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,400 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud is seeking a Sr. Solutions Architect to join our team.
As a technical leader, the Solutions Architect will provide technical guidance and support for presales, partner enablement, and customer enablement in the region. The person will carry a team quota for the channel business, which includes product sales, number of new customers, maintenance revenues, and service sales.
- Define business and IT value propositions of Callidus solutions for the region
- Build prototypes, sales demos, and solutions based on requirements specific to the region
- Develop and maintain marketing collaterals and sales toolkits
- Develop proposals, respond to RFP's and conduct sales presentations
- Lead discovery sessions and workshops with prospects and partners
- Participate in trade shows and conferences to promote Callidus solutions
- Support business development director and partners for salescampaigns, lead generation and qualification
- Conduct quality assurance of partner-led implementations
- Conduct partner training and enablement
- Provide technical guidance to customers and build relationships with customer’s technical leads
- Build a regional center of excellence for Callidus solutions
- At least five (5) years of experience in implementing enterprise applications like CRM, ERP or HRMS, with a solid track record of success
- Extensive experience in systems architecture, web technologies (java, J2EE, and application servers), DBMS (Oracle and DB2), and ETL (e.g., Informatica), and reporting (e.g., Crystal Reports and Business Objects)
- Knowledge of insurance, financial services and telecom industries is a plus
- Ability to work independently and willingness to travel across countries in Asia Pacific
- Knowledge of salescompensation and sales operations is a plus
- Strong analytical and structured problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and play multiple roles