As a Sr. Leader with General Dynamic IT Global Solutions Division you will report to the VP for Cybersecurity, Cloud and UC Solutions and be responsible for supervising a Chief Network Architect, a Contracts Manager as well as other technical representatives.
- Maintain overall leadership and programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) for the execution of the multi-billion dollar Naval Network Environment Contract in support of the NMCI and MCEN networks.
- Serve as the single point of contact for all program related issues.
- Communicate critical and time sensitive program-related information directly to the PMW 205 NEN Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager and other delegated Government program personnel.
- Represent the Contractor at program related meetings attended by, or at the request of, the NEN Program Manager or Deputy Program Manager.
- Proven leadership experience in the information technology/network domains within DoD/NAVY/USMC.
- Outstanding organizational, writing and presentation skills as well as expert skills in network command and control.
- Proven ability to work to and meet deadlines.
- Experience understanding and identifying Navy and Marine Corps customer "hot buttons" and developing plans/approaches that address mitigate each within fiscal and time constraints.
- Experience leading and building team consensus and conveying the necessary messages through oral and written media.
- Frequent travel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or a related discipline.
- Master's Degreepreferred
- Able to hold at least SECRET clearance, TS/SCI preferred.
- GDIT requires 15+ years of DoD/Naval networkexperience managing and/or executing the planning, provisioning, and delivery of network services and/or other technically complex information technologies services to large organizations either internationally or across multiple US states.
- This experience shall include regular communications with the supported organization's senior executives and direct accountability for all managed activities.
- 12 - 15+ years of progressive leadership experience, ideally within network/NOC/SOC leadership roles including management of both NIPR/SIPR network environments.