The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for full lifecycle sales into highly strategic named accounts. This role requires prior Enterprise SaaS sales experience, ability to maintain C-level relationships, work with a large extended team, and seven figure deal experience. This is a quota carrying, remote position; travel required.
We are seeking candidates based in the Eastern time zone - ideally located near a large metropolitan area.
- Develop and execute target account strategy for ENR Top 1000 accounts alongside key executive and technical leadership
- Identify, engage and qualify prospects
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Selling to C-suite, solution sales, ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling against P/L, negotiating, presenting, closing
- Close business with new accounts and expand revenue within designated customer accounts to achieve Procore’s strategic objectives and quotas
- Responsible for timely sales forecasting to sales leadership
- Tracks activity in Salesforce
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Monitor competition and respond immediately and appropriately
- 10+ years of demonstrated successful software sales; proven experience identifying and closing seven figure contracts
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Successful candidates will be: ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive. Goal and results oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive and curious.
- Proven history of over-quota achievement
- Prefer experience selling into construction industry, top ENR segment
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Construction experience (in any capacity) is a plus, not a requirement