Leads the development and implementation of executive and company-wide talent management and organizational development initiatives to ensure that Paychex has a ready now internal talent pool for leadership positions to drive results aligned with company strategies. Provides leaders of people with the skills, experiences and abilities to drive individual and organizational performance in alignment with our culture and values. Instills a talent and performance mindset in the organization.
- Establishes the vision and strategic direction for talent management and organizational effectiveness.
- Creates and implements a comprehensive portfolio of executive, leadership and management development programs that provide all levels of management with the skills necessary to support company strategies and meet business goals.
- Provides leadership in the evaluation of alternative development and training solutions, including evaluation of external resources, internal program development, and program implementation in order to deliver comprehensive and effective training results.
- Identifies significant opportunities to improve management effectiveness by conducting a broad range of consultative services, including needs assessments, coaching and developing initiatives to build leadership skill, knowledge and ability.
- Educates leaders in the identification (assessment), development and career management of high potential leaders for the purpose of succession planning and implementing individual development plans.
- Leads the creation and execution of the talent review and planning process to ensure a long-term pool of successors for key positions.
- Facilitates organizational effectiveness strategies that improve business performance, teamwork and staff relationships within and across business units.
- Creates and maintains strategic relationships with company leaders, HR and OD business partners to understand internal customer needs, communicate current program status and support change initiatives.
- Recruits, develops and manages the efforts of all direct reports towards specific departmental goals and objectives.
- Creates, monitors and manages department budget to support company financial objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Education, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources or related discipline. MSpreferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Managing staff, developing and implementing leadership development programs for multi-site organizations.
- Strategic thinker, solutions-oriented leader with superior influencing, facilitation, coaching, project management and interpersonal skills required.
Requisition #: SEN-17-00043