The candidate will present technical issues to non-technical audience - an art that our Project Managers have perfected. Our PMs combine a strong technical background with superior communication and interpersonal skills. They deliver presentations to executive stakeholders with ease. They’re fast learners, highly organized, adaptable and above all, passionate about technology.
In a Typical day, you will:
- Lead the execution of enterprise-wide service development strategies and tactics, including analysis, planning, development and transition to operations as well as business process change management.
- Oversea complex programme pf projects or manage a portfolio of smaller projects in parallel.
- Manage both internal and client-side project resources to execute, manage and control projects successfully
- Maintain strong relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders and adhere to project governance standards.
- Drive identification of requirements across business units.
- Find early wins and get to production fast with impactful features or project deliverables.
- Serve as thought leader for technical business processes at IPsoft and convert strategies to roadmaps and execution plans.
- Set and meet clear milestones for project delivery.
- Adhere to administrative, reporting and risk SLAs for projects ensuring the Project Management and governance systems are kept up to date.
- Work closely with other Project Managers and technical/product development teams across business units to ensure alignment of all development activities associated with projects.
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (e.g., sales, finance, security, compliance) to ensure our approach aligns with key business processes and activities and that business leadership feels ownership of IT deliverables.
- Keep abreast of emerging processes, technologies, standards and practices that are associated with relevant IT capabilities.
- Formally initiate and close Service Transition projects.
- Author and update internal and external documentation.
- Contribute to project management 'Best Practices' across the teams.
- Maintain knowledge of the current IPsoft product line.
- Proven complex programme leadership experience
- 7+ Years Project Management experience
- Demonstrate ownership but display ability to delegate within field of responsibility
- Project Management experience with modern software development methodologies
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing priorities
- Clear prioritisation skills
- Demonstrable stakeholder management, communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and new products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Ability to present technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Tenacity and energy
- Passion for technology
- Provable experience with Clarizen would be an advantage
Job ID 2017-1854