Role is predominately focused on: Quality Assurance Testing of Vendor/Third Party Controls
The Central Diligence team is part of the Global Procurement Administration organization. The primary focus of our team is independent assessment of a Third Party / Vendor’s controls as dictated by the Third-Party Policy and Program. Our business partners include enterprise control functions and multiple Front Line Units (FLUs) across the enterprise. Key priorities for our team are independent assessments and quality control activities to determine whether a Vendor/ Third Party’s controls meet Bank requirements.
This role will manage control validation testing across multiple phases of the Third-Party Management process and multiple stakeholders. This role will have responsibility for managing a team of testers and completing quality assurance testing.. This role may also coordinate and supervise work completed by an off-shore testing team.
- Execution of evidence review and testing of controls
- Management of testing operations and execution
- Quality Assurance testing
- Effective written communication of testing results and observations
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the Vendor/Third Party Management program requirements
- Developing business partner relationships with multiple Enterprise Control Partners, FLU representatives, Third-party/Vendor managers.
- 5+ years experience managing an operations team or supervising audits
- Experience monitoring and testing with emphasis on regulatory requirements or equivalent Vendor Management Program Experience
- Experience executing or supporting risk and control activities
- Experience managing multiple tasks simultaneously, strong prioritization and time management skills
- Requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient computer/software skills - Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Vendor Management Experience
- Audit and/or Compliance Testing Experience
- Process Design Experience
- Familiarity with VRPM application.
Job number: 17073009