Senior Account Executive - Sales
500px, the world’s premier photography community is looking for a seasoned Senior Account Executive to help develop business opportunities and manage customer relationships at 500px. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base associated with industry-specific revenue targets.
The ideal candidate will have experience in sales and be passionate about customer service. We are looking for a candidate that can balance a results-driven approach while also being customer oriented, managing multiple clients at a time.
The main goal will be to find opportunities and turn them into long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction. You will need to be comfortable multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Support management team by developing business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Create high quality presentations to demo products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-salessupport to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the 500px’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Develop and maintain constant pipeline growth
- 3-5years proven experience as a Senior Account Executive, or in othersales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Experience managing groups of accounts while working together with Account Managers
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, iWork Suite of products and Google Apps
- Experience with CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate about photography and design
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Bilingual is a plus