Senior Manager, Business Intelligence
The Senior Business Intelligence Manager leads the Business Intelligence (BI) team for the United BioSource Corporation (UBC) division of Express Scripts. Manages the five responsibilities below and is responsible for the strategy, direction, and execution of the team.
- Serve as primary contact and subject matter expert (SME) for operational reporting to all customers
- Perform testing on all reports being implemented into production environment
- Administer and monitor Tableau and SSRS platforms and all reports contained within
- Manage and maintain team budget
- Support BI staff, Operations, and clients by creating organization-wide reports
This position supports the UBC division of Express Scripts. Supports the BI product line by supporting both the consultation on, and execution of, the services. Manages the BI team. Supports organizational needs for Tableau dashboards with an eye for creating targeted, reusable, mostly-automated work products.
Must be able to motivate skilled technical staff. Must have excellent public speaking and organizational skills. Must have strong data analysis skillset, preferably with R, and a background in reporting, SQL, and Tableau. Must be able to effectively coordinate with many different types of resources (e.g. IT, Ops, client, Marketing, Finance, HR, etc) to accomplish departmental goals.
Travel is required <10%.
Work from Home available up to 4 days per week.
- BS/BA, preferably in analytical or technical subject
- 3+ years of relevant reporting management experience, including leadership of BI Analysts
- Business Intelligence or Analytics related certifications preferred
- Advanced experience with SQL, R, Tableau required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule in order to account for emergency needs.
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical data knowledge is highly desirable.