TechFlow is looking for a highly motivated Human Resources (HR) Manager to join our team at Langley Air Force Base in Hampton, VA. This exciting opportunity will be part of a new program requirement that provides direct support to the U.S. Air Force Air Combat Command (ACC) Operations Directorate (A3) in the following areas to accomplish its mission and objectives to Organize, Train, and Equip the Combat Air Force (CAF): range operations and maintenance, financial and fiscal guidance, professional development, civilian manpower, and Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPB&E).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The following are the high level technical activities that the HR Manager will be required to accomplish:
- Provide administrative management support to approximately 200 government-civilian personnel. Advise employees, supervisors, and managers and provide guidance and planning for the assessment of progress, resolution of issues, and implementation of recommended solutions on a wide variety of civilian personnel issues.
- Advise leadership on civilian personnel issues, including those involving organizations that have a wide range of professional, scientific, administrative, and highly technical positions, some with high-grades and technical positions in rapidly changing fields.
- Submit and track Requests for Personnel Actions (RPAs).
- Coordinate with HR activities and senior management officials on civilian personnel programs and issues.
- Assist HQ AF manpower personnel, ACC/A1 manpower, and personnel analysts regarding civilian personnel matters.
- Support the performance management process.
- Provide HR functional management support to Headquarters (HQ) ACC/A3 personnel with regard to planning for and executing closeout of the performance management cycle.
- Prepare and present marketing materials, talking papers, memorandums, guides, pay pool training materials, and briefings to pay pool members, administrators, and all ACC/A3 civilian personnel.
- Collect, consolidate, validate, administer, and prepare ACC/A3 submissions for the budget and resource division IAW DODFMR 7000.14-R Financial Management Regulations, AFI 65-605 Budget Guidance and Procedures, and MAJCOM submission processes.
Education and Experience: The HR Manager shall have the following minimum experience:
- Five (5) years of demonstrated technical expertise in DoD/Government HR Management.
- Three (3) years of experience utilizing DoD/civilian personnel support systems (e.g., Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS), Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS), Microsoft Office, and Business Objects, etc.) and have the ability to manipulate associated databases for data entry, data integrity, and data retrieval.