ServiceNow Business Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
A leading IT Managed Services and solutions company is seeking a ServiceNow Business Analyst in Indianapolis, IN.
Great opportunity to join an organization on the leading edge of technology specializing in Infrastructure Management Solution and Next Generation Digital Workplace.
- Must have ServiceNow experience
- Degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent technical and business experience.
- At least 1yearexperience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Ability to drive a project to a clearly defined scope with traceable and testable requirements.
- Strong facilitator; adept at running meetings with end users, gathering and managing business requirements, and balancing priorities.
- Ability to reconcile conflicts, deconstruct high level information into details, and distinguish user requests from underlying needs.
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal skills, and be able to give effective presentations as well as document outcomes.
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities is a must
- Collect, analyze, document and prioritize business and system requirements.
- Validate requirements with appropriate audiences.
- Work with the developers and other technical staff to translate business requirements to system design.
- Create requirements documentation, test plans, test cases and conduct functional testing, as needed.
- Plan and coordinate user acceptance testing, as needed.
- Adhere to BTL’s processes for Change Management, Incident Management, etc. as applicable.
- Assist in the creation or modification of process, knowledge base or training documentation.
- Domain separation is a plus.