The CRM Data Analyst will serve as the primary data steward for an enterprise CRM application. Working closely with a System Administrator and a Business Analyst, the position will provide data management expertise and be responsible for maintaining best practices. Potential projects include designing and implementing new functionality, collaborating with business owners to ensure best practices in data collection and maintenance, assisting in the development and maintenance of business reports.
- Provide technical guidance and data best practices during requirements gathering sessions.
- Maintain documentation of data flow and processes.
- Serve as functional and technical subject matter expert to participate in development, implementation, and maintenance of Microsoft CRM environments.
- Maintain and oversee Development, QA, and Production data quality environments.
- Understand and communicate best practices related to data structures and ETL package maintenance.
- Champion data integrity and perform checks as needed in CRM and data quality environments.
- Provide technical guidance regarding integration with other in-house systems.
Bachelor’s Degree majoring in MIS, CS, BIS, CIS or equivalent working experience.
3+ years of data analyst experience working with enterprise applications.
3+ years working with SQL queries and stored procedures.
3+ years creating and managing SSRS business reports.
Experience using SQL Server Data Quality Services to maintain enterprise data.
Ability to translate requests from non-technical business users into technical requirements.
Experience troubleshooting and interpreting complex technology problems and ability to resolve.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Working experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus.
Experience creating and maintaining SSIS packages a plus.
Experience working with KingswaySoft or other SSIS toolkit a plus.
Interpersonal skills - listens to others, works well in a team environment.
Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
Excellent planning and organization skills, ability to prioritize work activities and use time effectively.
Willingness to learn.