Let’s Work Together
This position is based in Albany, NY
LIFE at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. nfrastructure nployees relish challenging projects working alongside technology’s best and the brightest. Our team members enjoy the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve problems and capitalize on opportunities. Our work environments are designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success. We are a high-growth organization that counts many of the world’s most admired brands as customers. nfrastructure is a CRN Triple Crown winner, a member of the Fast Growth 150, Tech Elite 250 and Solution Provider 500, Inc.’s Build 100 List of Sustained-Growth Companies, Inc.’s 500|5000 list, and are recognized as both a Times Union Top Workplace and a Best Company to Work for in New York State.
The Role: Operations Manager
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of resource and task/project coordination and management at the customer location as it relates to Cabling/Telephony.
The Operations Manager‘s role is to plan, manage, and execute multiple project initiatives that create and sustain comprehensive solutions to deliver a world-class customer experience. These deliverables are managed from initiation to project close-out to ensure the quality of deliverables and timely completion. The role reports within the Program Management Office, but is located onsite at the customer location. The Operations Manager provides leadership and communication across business functional areas, focusing on business/enterprise driven initiatives, leveraging best practices to drive operational efficiencies and continual improvement. This role ensures projects align with the business strategy and deliver on time, boosting productivity and scalability while improving profitability.
- Manage day to day operations coordinating technicians, cablers, vendors, liaison between client/customer departments and personnel.
- Manage the client/customer’s Service ticket management systems to manage day-to day tasking’s, billing, resource planning (service tickets, work orders, work assessments, etc.)
- Lead large, complex, enterprise-wide projects through all project lifecycle phases.
- Establish and maintain relationships and communications at all levels of the organization.
- Support senior executives across business lines in strategic analysis, project scoping and approach definition.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding project status.
- Be the liaison between nfrastructure and our customers for business, technical, and other project team meetings.
- Responsible for overall project management, including all phases of PMI project management concepts: Project Integration, Scope, Time Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk and Procurement.
- Participates in customer meetings as salessupport to develop new and grow existing business opportunities.
- Oversee and manage Information Technology related budget for customer.
- 10+ years Management experience (will manage 12 FTE and will also be responsible for flex staff when needed)
- Significant Experience in healthcare or other mission-critical environment
- Knowledge of telephony systems (NEC experiencepreferred but not required)
- Knowledge of VoIP systems (Cisco preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of structured cabling systems
- Have ability and willingness to (with team) provide required24/7support structure
- Demonstrated knowledge of PMBOK, including risk management, change order management, performance measurements, financial and qualitative analysis, and project/people management.
- Extensive experience in managing large fixed priced engagements, managing the profitability and successfully meeting the client's expectations and goals.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while staying aligned to the project objectives.
- Leadership skill that would be applied across the client enterprise and across multiple project environments, to influence client's expectations and goals.
- Experience with business transformation and change management.
- Experience and success in managing service level agreements with penalties
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to proactively develop and implement strategies that significantly mitigate risk
- Ability to work and adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project
- PMP Certification
nfrastructure partners with the world’s most admired brands to design, build, and operate infrastructure and applications for digital business. Our insight, execution, and results culture, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major market, tightly integrated high-availability remote support and our innovative, proprietary “nterprise” software platform delivers a highly differentiated value proposition for our customers and partners.