Responsible for managing, planning, tracking, and implementing small projects or aspects of larger projects from initiation to completion. Ensures project completion according to timeline, budget, and specifications. Works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Coordinates the activities of a cross-functional team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Communicates project status with Project Manager.
- Manages projects, with direct supervision, to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
- Identifies project scope and objectives. Manages a cross-functional team including third party vendors and other resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
- Plans and directs schedule and budget.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders. Provides status reports to Project Managers, vendors, stakeholders, and resources.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Demonstrated experience in Cable/Telecommunications industry
- Demonstrated understanding of voice services
- PRI (Primary Rate Interface)
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
- Hosted VoIP/PBX
- Internet Protocol
- Preferred 2-5 years of related experience
- Project Management training, certification or equivalent experience a plus; knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of order and or task queue management