Our Technical Content Management (TCM) organization under DA&A is seeking an Senior Product Manager Specialist. TCM as a Persona driven organization (aligning our aviation maintenance solution to support key personas such as Engineers, Technical Publications, and Mechanics at Airlines). As Product Manager, you will guide a team in defining the functionalities, vision, and road map for your feature area.
The successful candidate will collaborate with stakeholders, user experience specialists, and technology teams to design, implement, test and refine functionalities for TCM with the mission to lead the market in providing essential solutions to safely and efficiently maintain our customers’ full fleet of airplanes.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Digital Aviation & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Employer willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- More than 3 years experience in product management or equivalent in business development
- More than 2 years' experience in the Agile software process
- Possess familiarity in the Airlines/OEM maintenance discipline with proven ability to partner with IT & Engineering teams on investment and planning decisions
- Is an analytical thinker with demonstrated technical ability to perform root cause analysis
- Prepare and implement action plans and improvement initiatives
- More than 3 years' experience working collaboratively with cross-function teams and customers
- Possess written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to listen attentively and communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
- Able to effectively produce high quality of work and initiate the completion of multiple tasks not specifically directed in a fast-paced, ever-changing and evolving work environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Job ID 1700017083