Responsible for developing, maintaining, and driving an increased focus on customer profitability and salesreporting. In conjunction, will work withSales and Marketing teams to develop salesbudgets and analysis, price deviations, customer performance rebates and programs, and OpEx ROI’s. Will also be the lead salesreporting liaison.
- Develop and maintain customer profitability reports that provide increased visibility to key profitability drivers
- Develop analytical process for how to measure, obtain, and reconcile data in support of key performance indicators (KPIs) and strategic business goals
- Conduct reviews with sales teams to drive actions around opportunities to increase sales and profitability
- Develop executive business metrics around customer and sales rep performance and trends
- Assist in preparing financial analysis of pricing deviations from standard programs
- Develop annual salesbudgets with sales leaders
- Support the business development, product management and sales teams in comprehensive program reviews
- Maintain and supportsales and accounting in the development and reconciliation of performance rebates
- Develop and supportsales and marketing with decision making on OpEx spend by providing ROI-type analysis
- Reconcile and report monthly sales and standard gross profit by P&L segment and analyze price, volume and mix effect on financials
Skills and Education Required
Skills and Education Required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- And at a minimum five years related experience in Finance or closely related field.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate operational business activity through numbers.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in:
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work well with others and develop a team atmosphere.
- Exceptional financial modeling and scenario analysis skills, expert in defining and guiding the design of data-intensive models.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational skills, and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, handle competing priorities, meet deadlines with quality and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective in sharing information with cross functional team members.
- Professional discretion with confidential information.