We’re based in the heart of Salt Lake City, the new hub of disruptive innovation in the West. Why drive hours to get to the slopes when you can get there in 25 minutes? Longing for a short commute? Do you want mountain living with crystal clear lakes and streams shared by diverse wildlife? Or are you more of a desert explorer? Love being in a thriving, historic downtown with awesome restaurants, bars, arts, and shopping, all walk-able? Yep, we have all of that. And when you need to hop on a flight to visit friends and family, grab a direct flight to almost every major city from our international airport that’s just 10 minutes from downtown.
Account Executives are responsible for driving new revenue, sales strategy, selling to C-level Executives across marketing, sales and other executive functions. 10+ years of experience in a quota-carrying sales role or client facing role.
So let’s get down to the nitty gritty. We don’t want to think about day one, but day 365 and beyond.
- Build C-level relationships to help penetrate large organizations to develop full-funnel marketing solutions
- Learn our business and master your pitch- You’ll be required to certify that you know what you’re talking about!
- Pick up the phone. Once you have leads, prospects and contacts to reach out to, don’t fall in love with your email. We love to hear you on the phone often!
- 30% + travel. We have plenty of trade show and client/prospect visit opportunities. Expect to pack the bags and get in front of the right people.
- Get to know your team. You’ll work very closely with internal Customer Success Associates, Project Managers and Marketing.
- Always be ahead of your long-term strategy and can direct what the next steps need to be.
- Meet/exceed annual quota, retire quota. Expect a target of $200-300k of quota retirement quarterly.
- 4+ years of salesexperience and 1+ year of online or advertising sales a benefit
- Knowledge of social media and Go to Markets Strategies of the specific category you are over
- Strong analytical and strategic planning background
- Ability to build relationships offering a consultative sale to clients/partners
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Consulting salesexperience within the advertising or marketing solutions in the consumer goods space
- Be a strong, experienced leader who can sell and deliver Exerticity’s marketing solutions
The benefits of being on the Experticity team:
- Great Culture! Great people.
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, long term disability, 401K (with match), maternity/paternity benefits, flex spending, AD&D and life insurance.
- Open PTO.
- Company sponsored Humanitarian Trips.
- Autonomy and ownership in problem solving as well as a highly collaborative work environment.
- A beautiful Salt Lake City downtown location near: City Creek, Gallivan Center, Library Square, The Leonardo, Capital Theater, The Twilight Concert Series, and mountain foothills
- Accessibility to discounted yoga classes, bike and running trails, basketball, local gyms and an office locker and bike room.
- Discounts with some local ski resorts and downtown vendors.
- Parking or trax pass provided!
- And finally.......our clients frequently extend their incentive purchase programs to our employees.