Teva Respiratory, LLC, a member of the Teva Pharmaceuticals family, has an exciting opportunity for highly-motivated Sales Representatives. Teva Respiratory, LLC, is a world-class competitor in the area of respiratory therapy with products for the treatment of asthma and allergic rhinitis.
Products include: AirDuo, QVAR, ProAir RespiClick, Qnasl
Territory Includes but not limited to:
West: St’ Charles
Our Sales Representatives grow and maintain prescription business in defined geographic territories by planning and conducting sales calls to key primary care physicians, allergists, ENTs and pulmonologists. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Making targeted sales calls on retail pharmacies to ensure product stocking and to communicate appropriate prescribing information.
- Managing all sales-related administrative duties, such as sample management, expense report, and call activity reports.
- Maintaining your promotional budget and resources
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or a scientific discipline
- 1+ year of successful outside salesexperience in the pharmaceutical or a related healthcare/medical/biotech business (preferred); OR a minimum of 2+ years of successful outside, business-to-businesssalesexperience (required).
- You will also be required to successfully meet our stringent training requirements and have a good driving record.
- Qualified candidates who currently live in the territory in which they will work will be given priority consideration.
- No relocation benefits are available for this position.
Teva Respiratory offers competitive salaries and bonuses based on performance, as well as a generous benefits plan, including medical and dental coverage, 401k, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and paid time off. We also provide a vehicle for our Sales Representatives.
An Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Requisition # 17-20310