Field Operations Manager - Network Communications - MA #3880
Location Peabody MA
The Field Operations Manager is responsible for working in the field and responsible for scheduling and oversight of two technicians.
* Net+ and CCNA certification
* Minimum three years' experience implementing and diagnosing network based communications in a field based environment
* Working knowledge of Windows12 Server and Active Directory
* Ability to analyze, and resolve equipment and network provisioning problems.
* Willing and able to work in the outdoors on building roofs and/or in a bucket truck and on ladders
* Experienceworking with wireless communication systems a strong plus
* Physically able to carry 50 lbs.
* Current residence commuting distance to Peabody or willing to relocate independently
* Ability to communicate in writing and verbally with customers
* Experiencewith installation and testing of OC3, DS3, DS1 and DS0 circuits a plus
* Willingness and ability to work independently
* Excellent driving record and clear CORI check required
* Trouble shooting and diagnosing small networks incorporating wireless communication systems and video surveillance equipment
* Installation, testing, alignment and maintenance of Microwave Communication systems
* Installation, testing, and maintenance of camera surveillance systems and associated networking equipment and servers.
* Development and analysis of WLAN installations
* Paid on call pager duty shared withother field technicians
* Maintain safe working environment by following codes, standards and legal regulations
* Maintain all information regarding systems and maintenance in company CRM
* Complete customer installation paperwork and forms before deployment of systems
* Complete service report forms for all service calls within 24 hours
* As equipment replaced, update all equipment and site information and serial numbers in CRM
* Familiarize customers with system operation
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Net+ or CCNA certification preferred.
2. 3+ years of experience implementing and diagnosing network based communications in a field based environment.
3. 2+ years of experience managing and scheduling a staff of at least 2 to 3 Field Technicians.
4. Working knowledge of Windows 12 Server and Active Directory.
5. Ability to analyze, and resolve equipment and network provisioning problems.
6. Willing and able to work in the outdoors on building roofs and/or in a bucket truck and on ladders.
7. Experience with installation and testing of OC3, DS3, DS1 and DS0 circuits a plus.