Senior Oracle Database Administrator / Developer
MTSI has an exciting opportunity supporting one of the United States Air Force’s most important programs at Tinker AFB, OK. You will be responsible for designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining an Oracle based system incorporating best practices and lessons learned from previous projects and applying the database in support of a new fielded weapon system. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of ten years experience as an IT professional with the majority of that time working with Oracle based database systems. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited institution and a Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Other relevant experience includes:
- Designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining virtualized server environments to include Storage Area Networks (SANs) with equipment from multiple vendors for both single domains as well as private cloud hosted domains.
- Developing standardized procedures for account establishment, system maintenance, and system recovery.
- Developing and implementing maintenance and upgrade procedures to minimize disruption of normal business functions of organization within the installation.
- Implementing DoD and Air Force Technology regulations, services, and instructions to ensure communications and computer services are in compliance with applicable regulations and instructions. Contractor personnel shall have experience developing network Standard Operating Procedures, and implementing audits, threat and vulnerability assessments, and applying security-related software tools to manage and control classified information systems.
- Managing the configuration of classified information systems.
- Uploading and downloading files across classified networks operating at different classification levels, and controlling and recording all incoming and outgoing digital media.
- Updating and maintaining the software system of the Logistics Management Data System (LMDS) (highly desired).
- Relevant bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited institution and a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience maintaining IT systems.
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance Management Level II certification, or equivalent, and 4 years of classified information systems experience working on DoD ACAT I, ACAT II, or ACAT Other programs.