The Finance Director manages and directs ministry financial activities, policies & practices.
- Provides guidance on expense management, productivity, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and capital planning.
- Manages market statistical reporting and budgeting.
- Recommends strategies based upon financial, accounting and industry trends.
- Plans and coordinates financial resources for departmental services.
- Bachelors level degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 5 years of finance business function and technical experiencerequired; 10 years of finance business function and technical experiencepreferred.
- 2 years leadership experiencepreferred.
- Self-directed, pro-active, results-orientated approach with demonstrated ability to promote teamwork and achieve business goals
- Excellent communication, leadership, and relationship skills
- Excellent team building, coaching, consulting, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Effective planning, organizational, and decision-making skills required
- Critical thinking, observation and analytical skills, and business acumen needed to make decisions, solve problems, manage time and people resources, and drive for results
- Ability to communicate business concepts to multiple audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Job ID: 222112