Tallan’s Marketing Director is responsible for planning and executing a multi-channelmarketing plan. Our current plan includes multiple websites, microsites, email marketing, social media, press releases, publishing, print collateral, as well as webinar and seminar events. The ideal candidate will be extraordinarily detail oriented, not afraid to be hands-on, willing to learn and grow with our organization, and have outstanding written and verbal communication skills. The position reports to Tallan’s Director of Operations.
• Manage the marketing team, including an events coordinator, sales-marketing specialist and othermarketing support personnel.
• Manage a national marketing relationship with Microsoft’s National Solution Provider team including joint marketing planning, execution and reporting of key program metrics
• Manage local marketing events with Microsoft and key partners
• Manage the use of social media for external communications
• Work with Tallan’s regional leadership, practice leadership and product groups to develop and target offerings into the marketplace
• Plan, execute and measure online and physical demand generation campaigns, including trade shows, conferences, partner events, Webcasts, and email programs
• Create and write and/or edit promotional materials such as sell sheets, brochures, and customer success stories
• Develop, maintain and enhance Tallan’s web and social media presence (e.g., corporate site, microsites, landing pages, etc.), including all content and design
• Drive SEO and On-line advertising strategy.
• Manage a budget and track return on investment metrics for marketinginvestments.
• University degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications/Professional Writing
• Relevant job experience in marketing
• Experience with consulting firms, Microsoft Partner Network, and technical acumen
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Solid understanding and demonstrated experience with email marketing, SEO, keyword advertising and social media marketing.
• Solid business acumen and experience with companies with high growth goals.
• Ability to balance longer term strategic goals and be incredibly detail oriented to execute tactical plans to drive growth.