About Dexcom: Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes — while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
As the Facilities Manager for Dexcom’s new manufacturing facility in Mesa, Arizona, you will be responsible for all Dexcom facility operations, maintenance, safety and security for the site. This is a hands-on facilities management role where you are working with the equipment every day and managing a facilities team. Each day will offer new challenges as you tackle new tasks associated with our state-of-the-art medical device manufacturing facility, including:
- Preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS).
- Security and Loss Prevention.
- Space planning and allocation.
- Asset Management.
- Vendor Management.
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking.
- Assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience with proven success running a regulated manufacturing environment subject to FDA, aerospace or aviation requirements (highly regulated environment).
- Associate’s degreerequired. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HVAC hands-on experience with the ability to troubleshoot issues including refrigerant cycles, compressed air, vacuum, RODI water systems and the like.
- Proven success managing a mixture of employees including technicians as well as a variety of outside contractors and temporary staff.
- Superior communication skills across diverse teams both locally as well as with other Dexcom offices and stakeholders.
- Past successful track record of managing a new facility in a fast-paced environment along with managing needs as they evolve through the progression of facility build-out, launch and evolution of manufacturing needs over time.
- Strong initiative to help anticipate future needs based on business plans.
- Industry experience in Medical Device manufacturing in a Controlled Environment.
- Clean room experience for a controlled environment.