- Perform preventive maintenance, installs, modifies, and repairs, all fab semiconductor processing equipment.
- Perform at a high level using hand tools and electrical/mechanical measurement devices
- Perform high level vacuum system repairs
- In depth use of electrical and/or mechanical drawings during troubleshoot efforts
- Assist in training and hands on skill development of new or existing team members in areas/tools of expertise
- Review and updates and/or develops maintenance procedures to match best practices
- Recommend PM intervals changes based on repair data and PM findings
- Actively participate in project activities as assigned
- Record parts and materials used, and ensures ordering of new parts and materials as necessary.
- Work with and capture training, lessons learned and troubleshooting skills from tool vendor field service engineering when onsite
- Understand and perform various leak check methods on all systems and/or components
- Ensures documents are accurate for PM and repair data in the maintenance program
- Provide communication to all fab members by following proper escalation procedures
- Complete assigned tasks, goals, and critical objectives to meet committed schedules
- Promote and mandates safe working and housekeeping practices within the team
- Foster teamwork and support team-building activities
- Emergency Response Team participation/membership.
- 5+ years experience in a industrialmechanical, electrical equipment maintenance position
- 5+ years service in a hands-on maintenance or engineering capacity
- Full understanding of mechanical, electrical and P&ID drawings for semiconductor equipment repair
- Full understanding of detailed vacuum system troubleshooting and operations
- Experience maintaining and installing a wide variety of electrical and semiconductor components including electrical boards, valves, pumps and motors.
- Familiar with various methods of leak checking vacuum systems
- Able to work overtime to support business needs.
- Able to work in clean room for extended period of time.
- Must have a positive, professional, energetic, can-do attitude. “Do whatever it takes” work ethic.
- Candidate must be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
- Direct experience working on equipment in one or more of the following areas: Deposition, Implant, Photolithography, Etch, Anneal or Diffusion.
- 10+ years experience in a industrialmechanical, electrical equipment maintenance position at a chemical or semiconductor site
- 10+ years service in a hands-on maintenance or engineering capacity
- Expert in various methods of leak checking vacuum systems
- Expert level of skill in maintaining and installing a wide variety of electrical and semiconductor components including electrical boards, valves, pumps and motors.
- Work effectively and take initiative with little continuous direct supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Requisition ID 2017-5096