At XPO Logistics, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. As the Assistant Operations Manager, you’ll lead and develop facility supervisors to get the best out of their teams. Your years of experience will be put to use maximizing employee engagement and maintaining clear and frequent communication on every level. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication.
Pay benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Establish work schedules, assign tasks and train, coach and counsel employees; creating a culture that supports high employee moral
- Provide a safe work environment through training and safety inspections
- Assist with performance evaluations
- Maximize employee potential and foster high standards in accordance with company values
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with onsite customers and key stakeholders
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience in a warehousing or distribution environment, including 2 years of management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), and database systems
- Experience in a leadership role with oversight of multiple associates and supervisors
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in AS9100 or ISO environment
- Strong problem-solving techniques and strong statistical analysis skills