In the fast-paced, ever-growing world of Healthcare, Humana relies on the latest technology and trends for sharing and storing information, communication and security. We need experts in technology to help us develop and maintain our networks, hardware, and software—to ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, keep us on the forefront of innovation in healthcare, and retain our competitive edge. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates lead their best lives and achieve lifelong well-being. We look for talented individuals who share this passion for helping others, who have naturally curious and innovative minds, and who want a career where they can use their technical skills to make a positive impact on the lives of our members. Assignment Capsule Humana is seeking a Tech Leader that willserve as a subject matter expert in system capabilities and system interactions, and delivery methodology for one or more assigned areas. They will work with solutionengineering leaders,infrastructure leaders, businesstechnology leaders, and the architect community to understand and advance the strategy they are enabling with their applications and teams. The Tech Leader will work closely with their Manager to ensure solution build timelines are met with the highest quality and to improve delivery methodologies, processes, and team productivity. The Tech Leader will be expected to develop deep-rooted expertise to provide long term knowledge continuity within an assigned area.
- Lead the delivery activities within one or more teams.
- Work with managers, architects, business users, and team members to evaluate and provide team estimates for project and work requests.
- Mentor individuals and teams, working with resource managers on potential coaching situations.
- Advance the adoption of new techniques, tools, and processes to streamline delivery capabilities.
- Audit and provide feedback to team members regarding standards adherence, design principles, and expected patterns of work.
- Six+ years of experience designing, developing, and testing of software applications and/or infrastructure
- Experience with the technologies in use in the application(s) or infrastructure
- Experience with unit testing and mocking
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 8years of related experience
- Requires strong leadership and communication skills
Reporting Relationships This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Information Officer. Additional Information Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.