Vice President of Human Resources
15+ years experience • Information Services
Riverbed solutions help companies transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric approach to networking and application delivery for the digital age. The Riverbed Application Performance Platform™ takes Riverbed’s SD-WAN solution for agile networking that really works, and adds to this digital backbone industry-leading solutions for WAN optimization and hybrid networking, for branch IT orchestration, and for end-to-end visibility from device to cloud. All these solutions are integrated in a flexible, modular, digital architecture that delivers any apps, data and services from any public or private cloud across any network to any end-point, with the best possible user experience as determined by business policy.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
About this Position:
Title: Vice President of Human Resources
Location: San Francisco, CA
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Manage the global HR Business Partner teams (EMEA, APJ and America’s) and serve as a strategic partner and advisor to multiple leadership teams;
- Mentor and develop the HR team by providing professional growth opportunities.
- Expert in handling complex worldwide employee relations issues and strong knowledge of US and International employment regulations;
- Drive and execute global Human Resource programs and initiatives including succession planning, performance reviews, talent management, organizational design, etc.;
- Proven ability to establish and lead HR Business Partner teams as a strategic and tactical resource to management;
- Aptitude and proven ability to resolve conflicts creatively and collaboratively;
- Experience with M&A and post-close integration;
- Ability to travel 15-20% of the time including internationally;
- Ability to develop, maintain and influence senior management, peer and subordinate relationships;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a willingness to pursue business lines of discussions to the appropriate conclussions;
- Analytical & data driven decision-maker;
- Action orientated with keen organizational aptitude
- Sense of urgency to solve problems and lead by example
- Business-oriented and common sense approach to Human Resources;
- Ability to understand business issues and link results to organizational effectiveness;
- Aptitude with various HRIS, MS Office and able to create effective PowerPoint presentations;
- Strong organizational development skills.
- 15+ years of progressive Human Resources generalist and business partner experience in a fast growing software company or in the technology sector;
- Bachelor’s degree, with a Masters preferred;
- International Human Resources experience;