Our client is a leader in the healthcare and pharmaceutical space and currently searching for a Business Analyst to join their team.
Perform functions to identify, lead and guide any range of strategic and operational initiatives to create tangible, near-term value and advance the organization’s strategy; and assume responsibility for specific business operations projects and assignments, working across all segments of the organization, using broad conceptual judgment and making decisions for which there is little precedent.
- Lead analysis and fact finding to identify key priorities for the business.
- Work with senior management and other key stakeholders to clarify objectives, resources required, and timing.
- Drive improvement process to ensure all elements and resources within the organization are aligned behind opportunity, and successfully completed within target timelines.
- Provide problem solving and analytical support to initiatives; ensure a common understanding of key issues exists among all stakeholders, and develop and test root cause solutions for significant, sustainable results.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of tracking mechanisms to monitor and quantify results and to initiate early and informed response to implement corrective action.
- Contribute to strategic planning for near-term direction of the organization, including opportunities for geographic or product expansion and/or revision, or enhancement of external stakeholder value proposition.
- Provide business units and functional areas with high-level problem solving or analytical support as required.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Tenacious and proactive problem solver with demonstrated ownership orientation.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively up and down at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ease working with front-line team members to address detailed issues while simultaneously synthesizing insights and implications from potentially complex analyses into clear, well-reasoned messages for senior leadership.
- Demonstrated excellence in identifying and accomplishing improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify opportunities to improve.
- Demonstrated and recognized ability to swiftly and accurately identify key actions and stakeholders required to accomplish goals.
- Recognized ability to organize and motivate teams to independent action.
- Demonstrated leader with drive and strong collaborative skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Industrial Management, Mathematics, or other related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- 2-4years of experience managing multiple projects in team environment.
- Up to 2years of previous management consultant experience.
- Experience independently structuring and executing complex analyses.
- Advanced software skills in Microsoft Office with high proficiency in Excel and SQL preferred.
- Experience in healthcare or pharmacy companies is preferred.