Great coaching produces great results! With rapid growth to back up our claim,
InsideOut Development has emerged as the best-in-class provider of workplace coaching
solutions. We have a fundamental belief that each person has within them spectacular
capabilities that, if used, will enable them to make the kind of contributions to their
company and world they dream about. 20 years ago, as a tennis coach, our founder Alan
Fine stumbled on an ‘inside—out’ out way of coaching that enabled a person to bring
to the surface their greatest capabilities. We have proven that the approach works in
almost any setting. Today, InsideOut Development works with organizations like GE, NASA,
Honeywell, Goodyear Boeing, Salesforce, The Gap and other really awesome organizations that
we can tell you all about. Our team thrives on knowing those organizations, and the
individuals in them, have discovered and tapped into their potential.
As Regional Sales Director, you are responsible for selling to our clients and maintaining
and growing those relationships in the field. We have a new account team that will tee
up several initial engagements for you to grow, but you will also need to develop some
from scratch. Today, each Regional Director is a one—person team, supported by our
marketing, new accounts, and admin groups here at HQ. However, our growth strategy is to
have each region add sales team members and we want the Regional Director to lead
those teams while maintaining a client portfolio.
So, Now About You:
We want to see that you:
- Have a proven sales track record, especially in an area that required consultative selling.
- Are comfortable having a conversation with senior executives about their business challenges.
- Truly serve our clients as a trusted business advisor. Everybody says that – we really mean it.
- Have a skill for great questioning, active listening, and deductive thinking to determine help a client will value.
- Have led others on a similar path.
Characteristics That Will Make You Successful Here (or anywhere in life, in our opinion):
- Honestly, really, truly care about a client’s success.
- Relentless focus.
- ‘Get it done’ mentality. We’re small. We’re growing. Getting from here to there requires rolling up the sleeves.
- That wonderful combination of abilities to a) rise above the noise to set big goals on the horizon and b) make and stick to a plan to get there.
- Know that building a big business requires the detail work – deliberate attention to pipelines, using the CRM, making that one last call when you don’t feel like it – we’re sure you get it.
- Desire to feel like you are part of accomplishing something special.