- Work with TMS (vendor) to gain understanding of OCE platform and it’s functionalities
- Create technical system guide and troubleshooting guide for OCE platform from information/ KT provided
- Perform smoke testing of OCE environments as they are developed by TMS and handed over to CIM team (McD)
- Support E2E integration testing of OCE environments with CIM (Adobe Campaign) and ECP/ MW (MuleSoft)
- Provide troubleshooting L 1 – 3.5 for OCE environments before engaging TMS team for L4 support and above
- Senior level Ubuntu Linux (5-7 years experience)
- Mid-level MariaDB (3-5 years experience)
- Mid-level Redis (3-5 years experience)
- Mid-level Cassandra (3-5 years experience)
- Mid-level SQL (3-5 years experience)
- Mid-level Nginx (3-5 years experience)
- Basic Java (1 yr experience)
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect). Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts. Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD). Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Acquire BA Level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.