Your Career. Made Better.
Founded in 1879, St. Louis Children’s Hospital is the seventh oldest pediatric hospital in the United States and the oldest west of the Mississippi. More than 275,000 children receive care each year at Children’s Hospital, and it has seen patients from all 50 states and over 60 countries. St. Louis Children’s Hospital is ranked as one of the top 10 pediatric hospitals in the nation by US News & World Report and Parents magazine . The hospital’s academic and physician partner, Washington University School of Medicine, is consistently listed among the top medical schools in the country.
The Clinical Case Manager is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) responsible for providing case management services to maximize opportunities available to people living in the community who are trying to recover from the catastrophic effects of a serious mental illness.
- Authorizes, coordinates, monitors, and adjusts services with contract providers.
- Identifies, develops, and maintains good relationships and linkages with a wide rage of community resources.
- Ensures follow through with appointments by assisting clients to keep appointments.
- Provides collaborative clinical case management services.
- Master's Degree
- Social Services/related
- No Experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid Driver's License
- LCSW/LPC or equiv
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
Job ID: 1162398