What’s more important than family time? Nothing. That’s why Sears Optical offers its dedicated employees flexibility and a positive work-life balance. We understand that the family of colleagues we have at work is important, but nothing is as important as your family outside of work. That’s why our families love that we work at Sears Optical.
As part of eyewear industry leader, Luxottica our efforts are recognized, and we receive excellent benefits, work flexibility, Sears discounts and eyewear perks.
Great practice opportunity for an independent Doctor of Optometry. You operate the Doctors office as your private independent practice while providing high quality optometric care and services to your patients next to an optical dispensary operated by Luxottica. Professional fee schedule is yours to decide and you keep the associated patient revenues for professional services that you deliver.
Practice Benefits Include:
- Practice model
- Complete professional autonomy to practice exactly as you decide
- No company imposed restrictions, interference or quotas
- Scope of practice predicated only on your professional direction
- Flexible practice arrangements and schedules including part-time commitments
- Options also available to add to an existing practice schedule
- A furnished office and well equipped exam lane(s) is included in your rent agreement
- On-line appointment book
- Automated on-line appointment book and patient recall system
- Our independent practice model affords you an easy entry into your own practice with minimal financialrisk or obligations
- Let’s get started!
- From your first exam you’ll have everything you need including brand supplied on-boarding support
Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. The group’s wholesale distributionnetwork covers more than 150 countries across 5 continents and is complemented by an extensive network of approximately 7,400 store locations. Since being founded in 1961, Luxottica has had over 50 years of innovation, growth and financial stability. We free you from the business concerns of the dispensary so that you can focus on patient care.
OneSight brings across the globe vision care to people who lack access by mobilizing eye care professionals, industry experts, volunteers, and partners. Since being founded in 1988, OneSight has now helped over 9 million people in 41 different countries to see. As an affiliated OD with Luxottica, you are eligible to participate in this mission to help the world to see!
Your full scope independent practice is waiting. Contact us to get started!
Requisition ID: 22593