We are now looking for a Compute Performance Developer Technology Engineer:
NVIDIA is hiring passionate, world class computer scientists to work in its Compute Developer Technology (Devtech) team.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will research and develop techniques to GPU-accelerate leading applications in high performance computing fields within machine and deep learning, scientific computing, and data processing. You'll be performing in-depth analysis and optimizations to ensure the best possible performance on current and next-generation GPU architectures.
- Working directly with key application developers to understand the current and future problems they are solving, crafting and optimizing core parallel algorithms and data structures to provide the best solutions using GPUs, through both library development and direct contribution to the applications.
- Collaborating closely with diverse groups at NVIDIA such as the architecture, research, libraries, tools, and system software teams to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models, by investigating the impact on application performance and developer productivity.
What we need to see:
- You have an MS or PhD from a leading university in an engineering or computer science related discipline with 2 or more years of relevant experience.
- Programming fluency in C/C++ and/or Fortran with a deep understanding of software design, programming techniques, and algorithms.
- Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
- You have experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++ and OpenACC.
- Strong communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills.
- Some travel is required for conferences and for on-site visits with developers.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most desirable employers.
We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working with us and our engineering teams are growing fast in some of the hottest and state of the art fields: Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Vehicles, Supercomputing and more. If you're a creative and autonomous computer scientist with a real passion for parallel computing, we want to hear from you.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.