Senior Business Analyst with P&C Insurance Experience
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Business Analyst with P&C Insurance Experience to join our team in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).
- 5+ years experience as a business analyst in P&C (Property and Casualty)Insurance Industry.
- Strong understanding of SDLC Methodologies, including Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance lines including Commercial Automobile, GL and Property.
- Experience managing vendor and/or consulting teams.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, SQL/data reporting tools, ticketing/problem tracking systems.
- Evaluate data quality issues and define/implement corrective actions
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience defining and following SDLC guidelines.
- Proven record of flexibility and team participation.
- Coordinate activities and communications with business users, vendors and internal IT groups.
- Able and willing to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities in a rapidly growing environment.
- Identify, assess, and document business needs and requirements. Must be able to quickly establish credibility while working in new subject area.
- Assist in the development of test scenarios, test execution and test results validation.
- Assist business SMEs with requirements definition and application options for new requirements.
- Drive toward on-time, quality deliverables in a complex and dynamic business environment, while actively managing stakeholder expectations.
- Articulate requirements to technical and business groups in a variety of ways, including via Functional & Technical specifications documentation, BRDs, logical diagrams, use cases, and data samples.
- Conduct requirements reviews to improve the quality of requirements deliverables.
- Hold and lead meetings with IT, Business and vendor teams to review requirements, address open issues/questions, close gaps.
- Engage in prioritization and problem-solving with technical resources in order to deliver robust solutions as quickly as possible.
- Represent business interests and ensure that all technical designs meet or exceed business needs.
- 5 years Insurance industry experience.
- 5 years Business Analysis - Requirements Gathering experience.
- 3 years Business Analysis - Requirements Management experience.
- 5 years QAT Business Analysis - Quality Control experience.
- Global Delivery Model
Req ID: 3791