Candidate must have hands-on testing or programming experience. Responsibilities include manual test, automation test, setup/maintain test environment, and create test cases/matrix/report. Experience in testing IP hardware is a plus.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- BSCS (transcripts required)
- 2+ years' experience in QA, Engineeringworking with client-server and web based applications
- 2+ years' experience in automated web application testing
- Capable of working and troubleshooting in WIN, MAC, Linux, mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
In-depth technical skills:
- Test Automation: Selenium, Protractor
- OS: Linux, Win (Admin, troubleshoot)
- Performance & Load Test
- Programming: Java, C#, C++, SQL, PHP, .NET, HTML, CSS.
- Scripting: PHP, Perl, Python, Linux shell (bash, sh).
- Cloud based app testing: Microsoft Azure, BrowserStack
- Version Control: Perforce
- Build Tool: Jenkin
- Web Server: Apache, IIS
- Web Services (APIs)
- Data Base Server: MS SQL Server, SQL Server Express, MySQL
- Windows Services (Windows Server 2008/2012/2016)
- Software tool: Docker deployment
For 34 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional AV system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions - S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional AV industry.