Sales Operations Analyst
at Elementum(View all jobs)Elementum HQ
What’s Elementum? Good question. Elementum makes supply chain simple. You know, supply chain—that thing that moves the $25T product economy. That’s “T” as in “Tell me more.”
We do this with intuitive apps built on a data platform, powered by the world’s first Product Graph™. By digitally mapping the product economy, we help companies get the next “gotta have it!” to people faster and more efficiently.
We’re missing this one piece though. It’s you.
What’s the role?
Reporting to the Director of Client Engagement Operations, the Sales Operations Analyst is focused on insuring sales management and the executive team has complete visibility and a future focused view on the sales funnel. This means we have a crystal clear view via CRM, and insights to drive velocity in our business.
Responsibilities include CRM platform management, sales forecast reporting, sales metrics and analysis, and process/policy development and documentation.
- Expert administrator of the CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Manage opportunity pipeline process and cadence
- Design, maintain, and enhance sales forecast reporting and analytics
- Create comprehensive dashboards and metrics to enable real-time business decisions
- Compile, analyze, and evaluate data on various targets and actuals
- Document, communicate, and enforce policies and processes
- Think forward, taking advantage of technology that drives sales force success, driving the sales IT strategy and actions
What you have done:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Sales Operations, Sales, or IT
- Strong Salesforce Administration experience, including developing comprehensive dashboards, reports and workflow and supporting user community; experience with Salesforce Wave a plus.
- Proven success supporting a dynamic, growing, enterprise software sales team
- Excellent data analysis, reporting, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the forecast, opportunity management, and deal process
- Expert in operations process, cadence, and excellence
- Experience with various corporate and sales-specific systems, tools, and applications
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task with competing priorities
- Effective and strong communicator, especially with sales personalities
- Highly proficient to expert competency in Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, PPT, Word). Proficiency in Google Suite a plus.
- Self-aware, transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback
- Effective in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Understanding that change is constant and known to embrace it. Agile and resilient.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Medical, Dental, and Vision are 100% covered by Elementum for employees
- 401k matching
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Company Outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Pets at work!
- Engage with (and give high-fives from) senior management regularly
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity