JLL is currently seeking a dynamic Project Manager who can provide reliable, timely, and professional support, and assist with the day-to-day project management activities. The position entails working with a group of internal and external Stakeholders at all levels of the organization. The successful candidate will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload.
- Support project executives on multiple projects and assignments.
- Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential risk surrounding project, project logistical issues, budget, and scope.
- Coordinate and track all Vendor Request For Proposals (“RFPs”)
- Interact and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
- Prepare/update project status reports, process invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
- Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
- Coordinate the activities of sub-contractors and the relocation of technical functions.
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements, in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Assist the Local Project Development Services team in meeting Adjusted Gross Margin (“AGM”) targets on a Regional and National level, as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all Project Development Services technology, as required for assigned projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BachelorDegree from an accredited institution.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, preferred.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience – with most recent as a full Project Manager or similar role/experience
- Experience in construction management or real estate, preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- LEED, AIA, PE, PMP certification, preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to prepare and track budgets.
- Understanding of technical requirements for a business relocation, construction, and renovation projects.
- Familiarity with architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts, a plus.
- Able to adapt and prioritize meeting deadlines in a fast-paced team or an independent environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
- Flexibility with work hours and travel, as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.