CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace.
Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data.
We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
This role can be based out of the following locations:
- Irvine, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Santa Clara, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Boulder, CO
- Denver, CO
- Scottsdale, AZ
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Managing and growing large-company accounts
- Building strong relationships and identifying customer needs within our install based accounts
- Delivering value to customers
- Making persuasive product presentations
- Closing through logical, incremental steps
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have knowledge of the Full API LifeCycle Management space and is a great opportunity to engage with customers around the leading API Management Platform in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. They will be sharp, professionally aggressive, and love to hunt.
An ideal background will include:
- Typically 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales
- Experience selling within the API Management space
- Demonstrated ability to close net new business within existing accounts
- Experience in crafting large complex software deals
- Expertise in the areas of new business development, relationship building, pipeline management, and closing enterprise software deals.
Requisition No.: 154165