Nike Direct – which combines Nike Digital and Nike Direct-To-Consumer teams - is responsible for developing and delivering engaging experiences, products and offers to Nike consumers.
We are looking for a Program Manager with domain experience in Ecommerce, UX and web technologies.
As a Program Manager, Browse Team, your mission will be to plan, organize and deliver consumer experiences and initiatives in the Nike.com portfolio. You will work with a diverse team of technical, business and operations partners to achieve impactful and sustainable results. You will ensure that projects are completed on schedule, within the project budget and to the scope established and agreed upon with key stakeholders and product owners. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that your projects deliver the intended value to our consumers and business stakeholders.
We redefine the word “dynamic” on a daily basis.
In this role, you'll be joining the Nike Digital PMO, in the CTO organization. Our mission is to bring our technology and process expertise to create world-class digital experiences that delight our customers and keep us in front as a leader in online retailing. The Browse Team contains several consumer-facing initiatives that will help us create world-class experiences in our Nike Direct offense.
* Bachelor's degree. PMP and CSM certification is a plus.
* 5+ years of professional experience leading digital marketing, e-commerce or experience management projects 2 years of additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
* Demonstrated success establishing project objectives and alignment among key sponsors, stakeholders, business and technology partners.
* Experience establishing governance structures that facilitate and drive decision-making, tradeoffs and escalation paths.
* Ability to work effectively across business operations and technical teams, convening core project teams that are aligned and driving towards accomplishing the project objectives. Experience managing teams and team dynamics, resolving conflicts constructively and quickly.
* Demonstrated proficiency creating and managing project controls including project charters, project plans, issues/risks registers, RACI’s, dashboards and status updates.
* Experience managing large project and/or program budgets within tight levels of variance. Ability to track and report on project finances to senior leaders and finance directors.
* Experience working with change/transition managers to plan and execute impact mitigations (including communications, training and process development activities) needed to ensure the smooth transition of technology products to business stakeholders.
* Ability to manage third party vendors, facilitating statement of work negotiations and agreements, and overseeing delivery of third party products and/or services.
* Demonstrated stellar verbal and written communications skills.
* Exceptional collaboration and group facilitation skills. Experience leading cross-functional teams - including design, product and technical teams - is an absolute must.
* Experience and adaptability working in both waterfall and agile development
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00346819