Infosys– Oracle Communications – Technology Lead – Oracle SOA
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Lead, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in technology and solution consulting; you will analyze the business problems, propose and create the solution. You will play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Ashburn, VA.
This position may require travel or relocation to other cities in US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Design and implement scalable and high performing application solutions using Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) based architecture on J2EE and Fusion Middleware platforms
• Strong Hands on development experience in ADF UI, task flows, integration with web service, ADF BC4J, Security and templates, Eclipse Link JPA + J2EE + PL/SQL
• Experience on creating low level integration designs using WSDL/XML/SOAP/REST standards
• Analysis & Creation of business models, logical specifications and detailed design solutions based on business requirements.
• Experience in design alignment and sizing of infrastructure based on analysis of non-functional requirements
• Collaborate with onshore and offshore developers and architects to carry out the project requirements and deliverables on time with quality in an “Agile” delivery mode.
• Support troubleshooting and resolution of defects and production issues.
• Ability to work in a high-paced agile global Development environment.
• Provide technical direction to Global development teams